The Friends of Lory always needs and welcomes volunteers to help with our events. Interested in becoming a volunteer coordinator or volunteering for any of these events? Please contact us today or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us you’d like to volunteer.
- Monday, August 3, 2016: Colorado Day – Lory State Park and Friends of Lory event
- Tuesdays, August 9, 16, 23,and 30: Lory Mountain Challenge, organized by Ciclismo Youth Foundation
- Saturday, August 27: Seed Collection, organized by Wildlands Restoration Volunteers
- Saturday, September 10: Black Squirrel Half Marathon, organized by GnarRunners
- Saturday, September 24: Campfire Storytelling, FoLSP members only
- Saturday, October 1: Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day at Lory organized by Overland Mountain Bike Club
- Sunday, October 2: Mountain Goat Kids Trail Race
- Saturday, December 10: Lory State Park and Friends of Lory’s Holiday Open House
View our past events to see what else we’ve been up to!